Kiri Greek Style Mango Chia Pudding
Breakfast cups with layers of coconut flavored chia and rice puddings, served with a Kiri Greek cream and mango puree
For the Chia Pudding
- 25 grams (1/8 cup) chia seeds
- 40 ml (1/4 cup) coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons honey
For the Rice Pudding
- 2 Kiri Greek Style portions
- 90 grams (1/2 cup) cooked white rice
- 3/4 cups coconut milk
For the Kiri Cream
- 2 Kiri Greek Portions
- 110 grams plain yoghurt
- 1/2 mango, blended into a puree
- 1/2 mango, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon dried shredded Coconut
- Mint leaves
Make the Chia Pudding
- 1In a bowl, mix the chia seeds, coconut milk and honey until well combined. Set aside for about 10 minutes.
Make the Rice Pudding
- 1In a saucepan over medium heat, place the cooked rice, coconut milk, and Kiri Greek portions.
- 2Bring to a boil then cook for 5 minutes while occasionally stirring until the pudding is thickened
- 3Remove the pan from the heat and set aside to cool
Making the Kiri Greek Style Cream
- 1Place the Kiri Greek portions in a bowl, add the yogurt and mix with an electric mixer until the mixture is well combined and smooth.
- 1In a bowl, combine the rice pudding, chia pudding, mango puree, and mango cubes
- 2In the serving cups, place one layer of the mango chia pudding, and add a layer of the Kiri Greek Style cream.
- 3Repeat the process one time, then decorate some mango cubes, dried shredded coconut, and mint leaves. Serve immediately