Kiri Cupcakes by Amal
Savory cupcakes with Kiri and thyme
For the Cupcakes
- 10 Kiri Square Portions
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup sugar or 5 Stevia envelopes
- 3 tbsps powdered milk
- 1 ½ cup of flour mixed with a spoon of baking powder
- 3 Kiri Square Portions to decorate
Preparing the Cupcakes
- 1Mix the liquid ingredients with the sugar.
- 2Add Kiri Square Portions, milk and mix the flour with the baking powder.
- 3Set up a cupcake tray and decorate it with Kiri Square Portions and thyme.
- 4Place the tray in the oven for 20 minutes or more.
- 5Keep it in the oven until crisp.