Kiri Creamy Power Bowl
A bowl of tangy, lemon flavored Kiri cream topped with spiced roasted tomatoes, chickpeas and spinach
For the Kiri Cream
- 2 Kiri Square Portions
- 110 grams plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
For the Vegetable Layer
- 8 fresh cherry tomatoes
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) canned chickpeas
- 15g (1/2 cup) fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Roasting the Vegetables
- 1Place parchment paper on a roasting pan.
- 2Place the cherry tomatoes on one side of the pan and the chickpeas on the other.
- 3Season with salt, pepper, paprika, and cayenne pepper.
- 4Drizzle with olive oil, mix with a spoon to coat the tomatoes and chickpeas in spices and roast in a preheated oven at 180C for 15 minutes.
- 5Take the pan out of the oven and set it aside.
Preparing the Spinach
- 1In a pan over medium heat, add the spinach and a pinch of salt and cook for 4-6 minutes until the spinach are cooked. Set aside.
Making the Kiri Cream
- 1In a bowl, place the Kiri square portions, yogurt and lemon juice.
- 2Using an electric hand mixer, mix until the cream is well combined and smooth.
- 1Place the Kiri cream in a bowl.
- 2Add the spinach, the roasted tomatoes and the chickpeas. Serve immediately.