Kiri Beef Pie by Ghada El Tally
A hearty beef pie made extra creamy with Kiri Square Portions
For the Beef Pie
- 4 Kiri Square Portions
- 500g beef fillet cut into strips
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 cups mushroom
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 cup cooking cream
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pack puff pastry
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
Preparing the Beef Pie
- 1Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- 2Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions until golden.
- 3Add the beef and garlic. Once cooked, add the mushrooms and sauté for 2 minutes, then add the cooking cream and Kiri Square portions.
- 4Add rosemary, lemon zest and seasoning.
- 5Place the mixture on bottom pie crust. Cover with top crust, seal edges, and cut away excess dough. Make several small slits on the top to allow steam to escape.
- 6Egg wash the pastry and bake at 200 degrees C for 30 minutes.