Daoud bacha by Um Karim
- 6 Kiri® square portions
- 800g minced meat
- 2 onions (finely chopped)
- 3 big onions (sliced)
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tomatoes (peeled and sliced)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Pine seeds (toasted)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 lemon (juice)
- Add the chopped onion to the minced meat. Season it with pepper and cinnamon. Make small balls out of the mixture and bake until it’s well cooked.
- Fry the onion slices in the oil until soft.
- Mix the salt, tomato paste, tomatoes and the Kiri squares in the blender.
- Put the mixture to a boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the sauce to the baked meat balls with the onions and simmer for 10 minutes.