Creamy Salmon Pasta with Kiri®
- “600ml Kiri® Cooking Cream
- 400g fusili pasta
- 400g fresh salmon
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh dill”
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook to al dente.
- Place the salmon on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, add salt, pepper, and olive oil and bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 15 minutes. Shred the salmon into small pieces and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add the onions and a pinch of salt and cook until the onions are golden brown.
- Add the Kiri® Cooking Cream, season with salt and pepper and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the pasta and the shredded salmon, mix to combine. Serve with fresh dill.