Creamy Potato & Leek Soup
- “400ml Kiri® Cooking Cream
- 700g potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 8 large leeks, sliced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1L water or chicken stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley for serving”
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Add the leeks and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes, salt, pepper and water, then cook for 20 minute or until the potatoes are fork tender
- Transfer the soup to a blender, add the Kiri® Cooking Cream and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Return the soup to the pot and cook for 5 more minutes. Serve with a swirl of Kiri® Cooking Cream and a sprinkling of parsley.”