Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with Kiri®
- “600ml Kiri® Cooking Cream
- 400grams penne pasta
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Juice and zest of 3 lemons
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- Parsley for serving
- Lemon zest for serving”
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil, add the pasta and cook to al dente.
- Heat up the olive oil in a pot over medium heat, add the grated garlic and cook for one minute.
- Add the Kiri® Cooking Cream, the lemon juice, and lemon zest. Mix to combine, bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes until the cream starts to thicken.
- Add the cooked pasta, mix to combine and cook for another minute.
- In a medium skillet, add the bread crumbs and toast while stirring for about 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve the pasta on a plate, sprinkle with bread crumbs, lemon zest and parsley.”