Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup
- “400 ml Kiri® cooking cream
- 200g tortellini pasta
- 300g chicken breast, diced
- 300g fresh mushrooms, diced
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1L water or chicken stock
- Salt and pepper to taste”
- Place a large pot over medium-high heat. Add olive oil, onions, carrots, chicken, and minced garlic and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, flour, salt, and pepper and cook for 5 minutes while stirring.
- Add the water or stock and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add the pasta and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until the pasta is cooked through.
- Add the Kiri® Cooking Cream and simmer for 5 minutes. Serve warm.”