- 2 ½ cup chocolate biscuits
- 100g butter
- 400g Kiri® Portions
- 2 packs of powdered whipping cream
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 2 cups chocolate biscuits, crushed
For the topping:
- 250g chocolate
- 1 pack of fresh cream
- Crush the biscuits well, then add butter and rub together, pressing the mixture into a cheesecake tin.
- Whisk the Kiri cheese, then add powdered whip cream and whipping cream. Mix it well.
- Pour the mixture onto the biscuit layer, then store it in the fridge for 3 hours till the cheesecake is firm.
- For the topping, remove the chocolate when melted over the heat, then add fresh cream, mixing it well. Finally, add the Kiri cheese layer.
- Decorate the topping with whipping cream and the chocolate biscuit.