– 3 Kiri Square Portions
– 2 large bananas
– 1 tablespoon cocoa without sugar
Peel the bananas, cut into strips, and place in a tight container.
Place the container in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours, until the bananas are completely frozen.
• Put the bananas in the food grinder with the pieces of Kiri cheese, cocoa and honey.
• Blend until you get a creamy feel.
• Pour the mixture in a tightly packed bowl, add the chocolate pieces, and mix with a spoon.
• Place the container in the freezer for at least one hour before serving.