Chicken and vegetable tagine
- 10 Kiri® squares
- 1 chicken (cooked and diced)
- 1 ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 bag of mixed vegetables (defrosted)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 small red pepper (diced)
- Cooked rice (ready to serve)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry the diced red pepper in olive oil.
- Add the defrosted vegetables and the chicken. Season the mixture with salt and white pepper then spoon it into an ovenproof dish.
- To prepare the sauce, mix the Kiri squares with the chicken broth and the cheddar cheese in a mixer.
- Add the sauce to the chicken and vegetables.
- Put the bowl into an oven set at 180 degrees celsius and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve the tagine with rice.