- Serves 5
- 2 hours 30 mins
- 500g lamb tenderloin, cut into strips
- 1 grated onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbs vinegar
- 2 tbs pomegranate molasses
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- 2 tbs red bell pepper paste
- I tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
For the cheesy sauce:
- 6 Kiri® square portions
- 1 tbs cornstarch
- 1 cup milk
- Iranian bread
- Parsley and pine nuts to garnish
- In a large bowl, mix oil, vinegar, pomegranate molasses, spices and onion.
- Add the meat strips and marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add the meat (drained) and sauté until golden brown.
- Add tomato and bell pepper paste, onion marinade and cook for 10 min.
- Mix Kiri square portions with milk and corn starch.
- Add salt and pepper and bring to boil.
- Place the Iranian bread on serving plate.
- Scoop the meat on the top and drizzle with the cheesy sauce.
- Sprinkle parsley and pine nuts.