- Serves 12
- 15 Mins
- 6 Kiri® square portions
- 100g mozzarella cheese
- 30g double cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons canned pesto sauce
- Readymade puff pastry
- 6 dried tomatoes (chopped)
For the cream:
- 2 kiri squares
- 1 tablespoon double cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Kiri® (jar)
- Combine the mozzarella, the double cream, the Kiri squares and dried tomatoes using a blender.
- Cut the pastry into 12 circles and spread a little pesto sauce on each one of them.
- Place 1 tablespoon of stuffing over each pastry circle.
- Seal the fatayer and bake them in a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes or until golden.