Cheese balls salad by Um Tariq
- 8 Kiri® square portions
- Mixed lettuce (iceberg, lola rosa, romaine)
- Baby spinach
- 8 slices of smoked salmon
- Roasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Form cheese balls with the Kiri squares.
- Roll them in roasted sesame seeds.
- Arrange the lettuce and spinach leaves in a salad bowl.
- Add the smoked salmon slices and distribute the Kiri balls all around the bowl.
- Mix the oil and mustard, stir in the lemon juice and add the oregano.