Um Souad’s pea soup
Um Mourad’s mini hot potato jackets
Um Hind’s seafood with cream and coriander
Um Saad’s meat and chicken biryani
Um Leila’s pasta with salmon
Um Tariq’s cheese balls salad
Um Youmna’s ramadan kaak
Um Kamal’s stuffed kebbeh with eggplant
- 10 mins
- 6 Kiri square portions
- 500g minced lamb meat
- 1 medium eggplant (peeled and finely diced)
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- ½ tablespoon chili paste
- cup of walnuts
- cup of basil (chopped)
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 4 garlic cloves (crushed)
Vanilla & dry fruits Ice Cream
– 4 Kiri Square portions
– 100g of condensed sweetened milk
– 100ml soft, cool cream
– 1 tsp vanilla
– 40g of dry fruits (almonds and walnuts), minced
- Put the pieces of Kiri cheese in a bowl and squeeze using a spoon until you get a creamy feel.
• Add condensed milk, vanilla and mix.
• In another bowl, soften the cream with an electric mixer until it becomes a whipped cream.
• Add the whipped cream to Kiri cheese mixture and mix gently with a spoon until you get a homogeneous mixture.
• Pour mixture into bowl and let it freeze for 1 hour.
• Take ice cream from the freezer, add the dry fruits, mix a little and then put it in the freezer for at least 5 hours before serving.