Kiri® Pistachio and Lemon Mini Cheesecakes
- 1 1/2 Kiri® Cooking Block
- 300ml heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 60g vanilla cookies
- 60g pistachios
- 50g butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons crushed pistachios
- Lemon slices”
“Step 1: Prepare the crust
- In a food processor, place the vanilla cookies and pistachios and mix until the mixture has a sandy consistency.
- Place the cookie mixture in a bowl. Add the melted butter and mix to combine.
- In individual cheesecake molds of 6.5cm diameter, place 1 tablespoon of the crust mixture and press it using a cup to smoothen it and spread it evenly. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Step 2: Prepare the Kiri® Cream
- Place the Kiri® Cooking Block in a large bowl, and using an electric egg beater, mix until you have a smooth texture.
- Add the heavy cream, icing sugar, and lemon juice and mix until the mixture is fluffy and thick.
- Place the cream on top of the cookie crust and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight until well set.
- Gently unmold your mini-cheesecakes and decorate with pistachios and lemon slices on top. Serve right away.”